Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 175

Thread: Dream on

  1. #101
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Who could ask for anything more!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    That's weird. On the Music - Alternative, Jazz, Rock, etc. page it shows Gus Danger made the last reply and yet when I look, the last reply is by NewYorkJettster (on page 4) of this topic!

    Let's see if any other posts show up, when I post. Maybe it's sticking or something!

    If so, that ***** !
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Sparky

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Now my post is not showing up! Didn't you have the same problem on Cherie's board Gus?

    Trying again!

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    Who could ask for anything more!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <font size="12" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There you are! Yup, it was another hostboard glitch!

    BTW, in answer to your long lost question, I don't know who could ask for anything more.
    Not I, that's for sure!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Sparky

  5. #105
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always think I want more, but When I settle down and really thunk about it, I realize I have nearly all that I need.

    Rock On Sparky, glad ta see ya venturing out a bit now & then

  6. #106
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for releasing me Ol Sparky!
    It ***** being stuck like that!

    BTW I agree whole-heartedly with Mr. Ella!
    It's good to see you out and about!

    Hola Rog!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ol Sparky still dreams of coarse but it is fun to get out amounst the PEEPS!

    Thank God for good vitamins!!!
    AND good amigos!<center>sombrero</center>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 11, 2007 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Ol Sparky ]</font>

  8. #108
    Inactive Member CthruMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2005
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi everyone! What's been happening around here? I haven't posted here since god knows when but I figured I'd do it now seeing as how the board is still active and all!
    I guess boards come and go. There are tons of memories lost when a board closes so hopefully this one will keep on keeping on!

    I'll be back later!

  9. #109
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah, they are getting HB3 up and running soon and I believe they are in the process of removing old "inactive" boards. They are also removing members who have no standing posts.

    Well anyway, this board may not be the activest but it's nice to know it's here!

    Take care my fiends!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #110
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hola Gus~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Wow, time will tell for HB3 [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •